Your Name (required)
Your Email (required)
Are you at least 19 years old? yesno* If no, please indicate your age:
Please list your T-Shirt size:
Please indicate all roles you are interested in (see descriptions below):
Set up/Tear downMerchRecord Fair AttendantTechnical AssistantDriverHospitality AssistantGeneral/floaterFood Helper
• Set up/Tear down: Assist in setting up various venue spaces (Small press fair, Rocket Room, etc)
• Merch: Selling festival and band merchandise during shows.
• Record/Small Press Fair Attendant: Monitoring event and selling merchandise. Must be available in the daytime.
• Technical Assistant: Helping Technical Director with venue set-up and tear down. Must be able to lift gear.
• Hospitality Assistant: Safe food prep, set-up and clean-up of dining area, serving meals, stuffing artist welcome packages.
• Driver: Must be familiar with St. John’s streets, be polite, courteous and timely. Above all, must be a responsible driver with clean record.
• General Volunteer/floater: Willing to be placed on any given job from art installation to merch, to serving up coffee.
*If you are interested in driving for the festival, please answer the following questions
Do you have a valid driver’s license? yesno
Do you have your own vehicle? yesno
Are you over the age of 25? yesno
How many passengers does your vehicle take?
Leading up to the festival we will need help with certain duties. Please indicate if you are interested in the following:
Postering/Distributing programsHospitality AssistantOther Events and Fundraising
• Postering/Program Distribution: Putting up posters and delivering programs throughout the city. Must be available in the lead up to the festival.
• Other Events and Fundraising Helpers: We host other events and fundraisers throughout the year leading up to the festival. Volunteer duties include set up/tear down, door, merch, stage managing etc. Volunteers must be available outside of festival dates.
Please indicate availability if possible (please note, times are approximate at the moment but exact times will be confirmed with you prior to the festival)
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Lawnya Vawnya! for more information you can contact us to: